Insight & Growth Track
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & COACHING IN BARCELONA AND CAPE TOWN.
TOWARDS A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE WORKFORCE.
- Deal with work pressure, stress & high demands
- Find renewed meaning and joy in your work
- Find a healthy work-life balance
- Build and maintain high energy at work
Stress and burnout have become endemic in the corporate world. That’s why our Insight & Growth Track is focused on teaching today’s professionals to manage themselves through playing to their strengths, finding purpose, and dealing with stress in a realistic, manageable, and sustainable way.
Through a combination of personal coaching and off-grid sessions, professionals are guided in building new habits and ways of working, and in how to implement their resilience on the job.
Duration: 1 or 2 months
20 days of practice-on-the-job
10 hours of group sessions
2 hours of personal coaching
Upcoming start dates Barcelona
26 Aug 2022
23 Sep 2022
21 Oct 2022
Upcoming start dates Cape Town
21 Oct 2022
18 Nov 2022
13 Jan 2023
10 Feb 2023
10 Mar 2023
Discover which personal qualities form the foundation
of your behavior.
- Which personal attributes best describe you?
- Which attributes you wish you had more of?
- What does the Best Version of You look like?
Find renewed meaning in work by discovering and strengthening your core values and principles.
- What are your core personal values?
- What are your goals, based on those values?
- What do you want to be remembered by?
Create sustainable habits to better cope with stress
and difficult situations.
- When have you showed resilience?
- What are your effective and ineffective habits?
- What should you start, stop, and continue doing?
- Biweekly (off-grid) group sessions alternate with individual coaching sessions, where participants can dig into certain areas in a safe and private way
- NLP techniques form the core of both group and private sessions
- Weekly homework assignments encourage on-the-job-practice
What makes our training unique is that we combine the element of being abroad with professional training. Being away from the distractions and routine of life back home gives professionals the headspace to dive deep into their work, as well as themselves, and learn something new.
By placing themselves in a completely different environment for an intensive period of time, professionals have the opportunity to learn, to experiment, and to grow.
Meet the trainer
- Accredited by the UK coaching organization
- Specialized in Executive Leadership Development coaching
and Corporate Wellbeing coaching
- Background in Special Forces
- >20 years of Executive experience
- Post-graduate MBA Leadership & Strategy
Do you want more information?
We’d be happy to help you formulate your development goals as clearly as possible in a personal consultation, so that we can arrange a Remote Development Experience that’s the ideal fit.